To celebrate the leaves changing, here are some of my favorite fall reading recommendations and a gift card to get you started!
These are my current urban fantasy series favorites. These all have an overarching storyline and a romantic subplot, because what’s life without a little love?
1. Karen Moning’s Fever Series- These books are dark, gritty and great. I could write an entire post just dedicated to Barrons.
2. Anne Bishop’s Others Series- I’ve never read anything quite like this. The character development and creativity is inspiring.
3. Chloe Neill’s Chicagoland Vampires – This is just one of those series that gives you everything you want, exactly when you want it.
4. Ilona Andrew’s Kate Daniels – If you read urban fantasy, and haven’t heard about this series, I’d be shocked. Great read for all the reasons you’ve probably already heard about.
5. Susan Ee’s Penryn and the End of Days – This book is YA but incredibly dark, bordering on horror. It also grabbed me from the very first page.
6. Donna Augustine’s The Keepers – Oh, you noticed this was my book? What did you expect? It’s my blog. I have to do a little shameless self promotion!
Here is the widget carousel for your convenience and because I like how it spins, lol.